Due to the Covid-19 pandemic quarantine restrictions, the best way to apply is through Email until such time as regular office work is able to be resumed.
Email to: email@example.com
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includeon the E-mail Subject heading, kindly write “NEW STUDENT APPLYING FOR GRADE __”.
- Please indicate:
- Child’s complete name
- Contact information:
- Phone (landline and mobile)
- Parent's Name
- Child’s previous school
- Child’s previous level
Steps to follow:
- Go to GCC Main Office and see the department Admission Officer (AO):
Pay the Entrance Exam Fee of P600.00 at the Accounting Office.
Bring the receipt to the English Department Admission Officer
- Parent/ student to accomplish the application form
- Preliminary interview with the parents & the student-applicant (English & Chinese) will be conducted together with an evaluation of required documents,
- For I.Q. Tests
- For Issuance of Test Permit
- For Chinese Exam (whenever applicable)
Requirements for submission (Always bring original copy for authentication)
- Photocopy of immediate past school year's and current year's English & Chinese Report Card (Gen. Ave. of at least 80.00%
- No failing RC Grade in both English & Chinese subjects
- Conduct Grade not lower than B or its equivalent
- School Certificate of:
- NO RETENTION at any level (English & Chinese)
- NO DISCIPLINARY PROBLEM / GOOD MORAL CHARACTER
- PSA Copy of Birth Certificate (Bring original for authentication
- Photocopy of Naturalization papers, if applicable (Bring original for authentication)
- Accomplished GCC Application Form
- Two copies of recent photo (I.D. size)
Additional requirements for foreign student-applicants
- Photocopy of current passport
- Photocopy of Immigration Papers & Permits, e.g. ACR/ICR, Study Permit, etc.
- Accomplished Foreign Students' date Form
- Other papers/information as needed
- Reservation Fee of P5,000.00 should be through the GCC BPI/BDO accounts.
- Failure to pay the reservation fee will mean that the applicant is not interested to enroll at GCC and therefore, the slot reserved for him/her will be given to applicants in the wait-list
- The reservation Fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable but will be credited to the tuition fee during the regular registration period
- Original Report Card duly signed by the Principal or the School Head of the previous school should be submitted prior to enrollment
- Accepted applicants will receive information regarding Registration and other important dates via e-mail